Dedication of Hartman Hall, June 29, 1946
Show FileMIME type:application/octet-streamFile Size:3.4 Mb
SubjectFranklin and Marshall College
Footage of the dedication of the former F&M Academy Building as Hartman Hall in honor of Edwin M. Hartman, long-time principal of the school. The Academy closed in 1943. College President Theodore Distler and Hartman can be see addressing the crowd. Film is silent and in color.