Show FileMIME type:application/octet-streamFile Size:6.4 Mb
SubjectFranklin and Marshall College
Footage of campus in the aftermath of an early 1927 Lancaster snowstorm. Note the Campus House sign on what is currently known as Distler House. The Campus House opened on January 21, 1927 as a student center after being converted from its original use as the College Gymnasium. Film is silent and B&W.