History of the Harbaugh Club of Franklin and Marshall College, Lancaster, Pa.
Show FileMIME type:application/pdfFile Size:9.5 Mb
History of the Harbaugh Club, a social and eating club founded in 1900 that became Lambda Chi Alpha Fraternity after WWI. The club has been revived in recent years.
Wentzel, Fred D.
MetadataShow full item record
|Author||Wentzel, Fred D.|
|Date of Issue||1918|
|Description||History of the Harbaugh Club, a social and eating club founded in 1900 that became Lambda Chi Alpha Fraternity after WWI. The club has been revived in recent years.||en|
|xmlui.metadata.dc.format.extent||77 pages : illustrations ; 20 cm||en_US|
|Publisher||[Reading, Pa.] : [Edward Pengelly & Bro.], 1918.||en|
|Rights||Permitted Uses: This digital file is posted publicly for non-profit educational use only. All other uses are prohibited.||en_US|
|Subject||Franklin and Marshall College||en|
|Subject||Franklin and Marshall College History||en|
|Title||History of the Harbaugh Club of Franklin and Marshall College, Lancaster, Pa.||en|
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
An Act to unite and consolidate Marshall College, now at Mercersburg, with Franklin College, now at Lancaster, under the name of "Franklin and Marshall College," a corporation, to be located in the city of Lancaster, or its immediate vicinity [Franklin and Marshall College Charter] Franklin and Marshall College (1850)Printed text of the 1850 act uniting Franklin College and Marshall College and sample page from a handwritten copy of the charter dating from 1853.
Klein, H.M.J. (1952)Monograph history of Franklin College 1787-1948 published by the Alumni Association in commemoration of the 1953 centennial of Franklin and Marshall College. In addition to the College's early history, covers the period ...
Hartman, Charles Stahr (Lancaster, Pa. : Franklin and Marshall College, 1987., 1987)History of the College's boys preparatory school that operated on campus as a separate educational institution (after originating as the College's preparatory department) from 1872-1943.