F&M Alumni Magazine Collection
The F&M Alumni Magazine Collection includes an archival backfile of the Franklin and Marshall alumni magazine from 1924 through 1999.
The original Franklin and Marshall alumni magazine was established by the alumni association in 1924. It was first published as the Franklin and Marshall College Alumnus until 1968. It 1973, the magazine was re-established as F&M Today (1973-1988), and then F&M News (1988-1994). In 1994, the magazine changed its name to the Franklin and Marshall College Magazine.
The Franklin and Marshall Magazine is currently published quarterly by the Office of College Communications. Online access to the current issue can be found at http://magazine.fandm.edu/
An online archival backfile of magazine features from 2000 to the present can be found at http://magazine.fandm.edu/archives/
Copyright 2008 Franklin and Marshall College